If you are interested in applying for a job with Stampede, America’s most award-winning grassroots field operations company, we are currently accepting applicants. Submit your resume to us by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: Field Director
We believe that our country works better when there are more Republicans in office and we believe it’s our job to help get them there.
Our company is looking for hard-working, conservative-minded professionals, who are interested in politics and want the opportunity to participate in our grassroots efforts on the local, state and federal levels.
We are putting together field-teams in cities all over the nation of people, who have a real desire to make a difference.
The Field Director will train and manage a team of canvassers. The candidate wishing to join us should enjoy working in a disciplined environment and should enjoy meeting and exceeding goals.
- Republican Political campaign experience at any level is great! This role will allow you to become more involved in politics and issue advocacy.
- Military Veterans can work for a company that has your back and is working towards putting a government in place that will do the same for our soldiers still serving.
- Extensive travel will be required.
Qualified applicants must have:
- Support of Republican ideology
- Reliable transportation
- Either an Android or iPhone with data coverage
- Good communication skills, the ability to read, write, and speak intelligently about issues of the day.
- Outgoing personality and ability to handle dynamic situations and conversations
Other Key Attributes
- Be very detail-oriented
- Have past management experience
- Be comfortable with data and technology applications
- Be prepared to work long hours
- Work well under pressure